Our experienced and highly qualified running coaches, including Australian Olympians, Sports Scientists and Ultra Marathon specialists will develop, inspire and motivate you to be your best. At DC Run, we offer personal run coaching for beginner, intermediate and advanced runners located in Sydney’s CBD, Northern Beaches, North Shore, Eastern Suburbs and Inner West.
Our service is designed for those looking for a dedicated, bespoke and focused training and development experience. We focus on three core pillars in all of the coaching that we provide.
1. Optimising running technique and enhancing running mechanics
2. Developing running specific strength, conditioning and mobility
3. Improving running fitness and endurance
Personal run coaching includes:
- Detailed video analysis of your current running style and technique
- Tailored advice on areas for improvement and technique enhancement
- Practical running sessions covering speed, strength, endurance and interval training
- Specific mobility, strength, and form exercises to optimise your running efficiency
- Event specific programming and training plans
- Education and on-going support
- Advice on nutrition, hydration, race preparation and running shoe selection
- Access to discounts of up to 20% on running shoes, nutritional supplementation, sports massage and physiotherapy services
Following an initial, complimentary consultation, we will match you with the best coach to cater for your specific needs. We commit to working in partnership with you to make you the best runner you can be.
To find out more about this service, including pricing options, please contact the coaches directly to discuss your needs. You can find full contact details on the coaches page of the website.
Please note that all coaches work independently of DC Run. DC Run accepts no liability or responsibility for any injury or accident sustained during running coaching services offered by the coaches on this website. Any and all liability rests solely with the individual coaches and the business/s that they own and/or represent.